These new changes will take place in Chandigarh from today, know what effect it will have on you
There are going to be many changes in Chandigarh two days after Holi which will have a direct impact on you. The new financial year begins after 31 march 2021. The Municipal Corporation will get a grant-in-aid of Rs. 502 crore from the Central Government under the new budget. From April 1, ward councilors will also receive the ward development fund from the new grant. This will allow them to work in their ward.
These will be the changes…
- Segregation of dry and wet waste has been made mandatory by the Municipal Corporation. From April 1, the municipal corporation will launch a campaign against those who do not do so.
- Submission of property and house tax will be deducted from April 1 to May 31. Under the self-assessment scheme by the municipal corporation, property taxpayers will get a 20 percent deduction.
- The Municipal Corporation has constructed 89 paid parking lots in the city. Which will increase in price.
- The administration has re-auctioned the liquor contracts. The new excise policy will come into effect from April 1 and will lead to a hike in liquor prices. The price of each bottle of liquor will go up by Rs 80 to Rs 100.
- CHB 109 Pre Hold Base Built-Up Residential Unit is being sold through e-tender instead of e-auction for the first time. Stickers will be affixed on the outside of all these houses.
Golden Opportunity for Job in Chandigarh Municipal Corporation, Recruitment for 182 Posts, Get Full Information
The Corporation has issued recruitment notifications for 182 posts. Anyone can apply for it from April 8. You have to apply online on the website of the Municipal Corporation. The deadline to apply is May 5. A written test will be taken after applying.
It may be recalled that at that time, the Municipal Corporation had temporarily banned the employment of employees in the company. PU will conduct examinations for these 182 posts. Approval has been received from the Local Body Secretary of the administration to fill these vacancies. At present, there is a severe shortage of staff in many departments. In this regard, it was stated by the Municipal Corporation that filling up the vacancies through recruitment would give impetus to the work of the Municipal Corporation.
The total number of recruitments for these posts will be
SDO Civil 03
SDO Horticulture 02
Sub Inspector 05
JE Civil 06
Jai Horticulture 01
Jai Public Health 07
Jee Bijli 03
Data Entry 03
Horticulture Supervisor 01
Junior Draftsman 04
Computer Programmer 03
Law Officer 02
Fire Officer 02